New model massage seat with coin operated suitable for eg 1 or 2 Euro coins (adjustable). A massage chair that is now widely bought and to which customers respond enthusiastically. And rightly so, because this chair gives a very complete massage.
`Money Maker` ideal for business environments. For unlimited use in fitness centers, wellness and Spa resorts, offices, companies, gyms, sports clubs, airports, VIP areas, hotels (lobbies or in hotel rooms), swimming pools, saunas, shopping centers, cruise ships, restaurants, canteens, massage salons, care centers , waiting areas, clubs, etc.
An extraordinary medium to promote care and health or reduction of work stress. Applicable at companies and institutions, before, during or after working hours and always … `MAKING MONEY`.
Functions and options:
- PVC leather
- Kneading, tapping and rolling.
- Leg massage by means of vibration.
- Rolling mechanism with back massage with 2, 6 or 10 balls.
- Ergonomic design with an S-shaped backrest.
- Full massage programs.
- Sit-on by gas cylinder principle.
- Time setting (1-10 minutes, except 4 and 9 minutes).
- LED indication (massage time, time of use in min).
- Alarm signal (infrared scanner warning) when sitting on the chair without inserting a coin.
Also available on order with a money ticket machine.
Costs and revenues of the coin chair
Besides the fact that this massage chair is an extension of the service package of your company, the massage chair is of course also a source of income. The basis of a consumer price is €2.00 per 10 minutes. Average rate is between €2.00 and €4.00 per 10 minutes, depending on the appearance and atmosphere of the location where the chair is located. The massage time can be set at your own discretion. 10 minutes is the minimum time for a positive massage experience. In a sauna or sunbed environment, a 20-minute massage is certainly possible.