Standard Features of the Everest Spa Flat
- Slim design with single base
- The reliable electric lift lift provides smooth height adjustments with an easy-to-use foot pedal
- UL and CE approved
- Heavy steel frame provides exceptional strength and stability
- Total lifting capacity: 273 kg.
- Motor is hidden from view for a sleeker, and even more functional design.
- Whisper-quiet and very reliable electric drive for all your height adjustments.
- Strong durable steel frame and a low-noise motor.
- Maximum leg and knee room for the therapist, allowing greater access to the client.
- Easy to use with foot pedal.
- Rounded corners
- ADA compatible
- Provides exceptional strength and stability.
Luxuriously padded sleeping surface with rounded corners:
- Approximately 7.5 cm thick damping system, consists of 3 layers of “Pro-Plush ™ foam rubber of different thickness: a solid bottom layer that prevents you from feeling the hard surface and two top layers for the comfortable feeling and ultimate comfort.
- Butter-soft, eco-friendly Natursoft ™ upholstery.
- The nice looking rounded corners are even easier for the therapists to treat the client.
Versatile functions and options
- Possibly expandable with Flexrest headrest, incl.face cushion LEC Strata memory foam € 145.00 or Carress headrest: € 157,50
- Also possible to expand with armrest: DeLuxe armrest (€ 205,50) or Universal armrest (€ 109,00 €)
- Length: 185 cm (optional without headrest)
- Width: 71 cm, 76 cm and 81 cm
- Weight: approx. 152 kg
- Height adjustable from 63 to 94 cm
- 230 Volt
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame and 2 years on motor and steering.
- CE mark
- Made in the USA with parts sourced worldwide.
The “Everest flat” massage table is available in 6 standard colors: Black, Latte, Mystic Blue, Marie’s Beige, Sterling and Vanilla Cream.
Subject to an additional charge of € 60.50, the colors Amethyst, Burgundy, Teal and White can also be ordered.