Features of the Premium microfibre quilted blanket
- 100% polyester microfibre material
- Generous size: 152,5 cm x 229 cm
- Insulates and retains heat
- Available in Espresso and Pewter colors
- Machine washable
Choose a washing program for delicate materials. This is essential to prevent damage to the blanket or plaid. Choosing the right temperature depends on a number of factors.
- Depending on the instructions on the label, you can use hot or cold water.
- If you have dust mites and want to eliminate them, use warm water if you don’t have a dryer. Water with a temperature above 54 ° C kills dust mites. If you are concerned that the high temperature will damage your blanket or affect the color, use colder water and heat when you begin the drying process by using the tumble dryer.
Use a small amount of mild detergent that is safe for delicate materials. By using a small amount you prevent too much foam from forming and you also prevent the feathers from being affected.
Got a stain on the premium microfibre quilted blanket? Then washing in the washing machine may not be necessary…
You can first remove the stain with a small amount of non-detergent such as Woolite diluted with a little water. You can also make a paste of soda (baking soda) and water. Or a me
You can first remove the stain with a small amount of non-detergent such as Woolite, diluted with a little water. You can also make a paste of soda (baking soda) and water. Or a mixture of half soda and half white vinegar. Or you can just use carbonated water.
- See if it is possible to keep the padding of the quilted blanket away from the stain.
- Apply a small amount of the cleaning solution to the stain.
- Pat dry with a clean, white cloth.
- You can also rub the fabric together to remove the stain.
- Then rinse the area with a small amount of water.
- Wring out any excess water with your hands, then pat the area dry with a clean, white towel.
- If you are not going to wash the quilted blanket in the washing machine after removing the stains, dry it outside or use a hairdryer if necessary. Make sure the blanket is completely dry before putting it back in the closet.
- Never use bleach or color treatment agents.