LevOlade chocolate this is the name of these drops of callets from Levensstroom, a combination of Levensstroom and chocolate
These callets of 71% dark chocolate are very convenient to use.
You melt them very easily in a pan au bain-marie without first breaking or chopping a block. Once melted, you can use them in any way you like:
- melted in almond drink or coconut milk as a unique chocolate milk
- you can eat them as a snack
- as a liquid for a “chocolate fondue
- as a sauce for desserts
- melted for a chocolate mousse, chocolate cake, cakes, etc.
You can then use it to make the most varied treats: pralines, chocolate lollipops,…
This dark variant has a high content of cocoa solids so you will experience a real dark chocolate taste. Use them for all applications where you need dark chocolate
for the best taste and results!
Belgium, the chocolate heart of the world, has been producing the finest chocolates for over a century. This Levolade chocolate is made in its purest form (called couverture) with the know-how to delight chocolate lovers. It is made in the traditional way with the finest ingredients found worldwide. The unique drop shape (callets) makes them easy and quick to melt in en bain-marie and you can use them immediately for all your applications.
Cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soy lecithin (E322), natural vanilla aroma
- Dry cocoa solids: 70.5
- Dry non-fat cocoa solids: 29.0%.
- Dry milk solids: 0 %.
- Cocoa butter: 41,5 %.
- Milk fat: 0%
- Non-fat dry milk solids: 0%
Levolade is free from
- Lactose and dairy
- Refined sugars
- No hydrogenated fats
- Additives and other chemical additives
Nutritional value per 100 grams:
- Energy: 570,2 kcal / 2,365,8 kJ
- Total fat content 42.0 g
- Total saturated fatty acids (SAFA) 26.1 g
- Total monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) 14,3 g
- Total polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) 1,5 g
- Trans fatty acids 0
- Cholesterol <5.0 mg
- Total carbohydrates 33.4 g
- Total starch 5.1 g
- Total sugars 28.2 g
- Added sugars 28.0 gTotal polyols 0.0 g
- Proteins 8.3 g
- Fiber 11 g
- Alcohol (ethanol) 0,0 g
- Moisture <1 g
- Ash 2,0 g
- Salt 0,010 g
Recommended storage conditions:
Storage temperature: 16 – 20 °C
The products should be stored in a clean, dry (relative humidity max.60%), and odorless environment
Product description of the dark chocolate 71%:
Description: CT E740/J DROPS
Shelf life: 24 months
Packaging: per 1 kg
Product code: 4016849
EAN code: 5414477066431